This time the title just maybe a misnomer, I will not be rambling but will be focused. The point being that I believe that we as a club need to focus on the following!
28 July – AGM – Southern Autos Manukau 2pm (time confirmed)
Southern Autos have offered their showroom for the AGM, as they did 2 years ago. Please show up to support them as they have supported us.
- Wynne is retiring we will need a new secretary, volunteers called for! Even if you can’t make the AGM this year we are quite happy to nominate you and vote you in.
- Wynne and Don are both retiring from the committee, again even if you can’t make the AGM please volunteer, you can be voted in by proxy
- Jeanette hasn’t said she will retire, but she has indicated she is ready for someone to take over the magazine – I don’t believe this is an AGM voted position, but again it is a good place to put your hand up and volunteer – or else approach her directly
23 June – 40th Anniversary Lunch – Waipuna Lodge 12pm
- Come celebrate our longevity, not every club makes 40, well done all! The booking has been made, but I am sure room for more can be made, give Wynne a call, you know you want to!
21 July – Bastille Day (well almost) lunch – La Fourchette, St Heliers 12pm
- Come join Citroen for our annual get together lunch. A nice way to spend a winters afternoon.
- Note this is a week late, we couldn’t get a booking on the actual date, adjust your calendar if applicable.
20 August – Dinner (optional) and Quiz night- Horse and Trap, Mt Eden
- Come and join us for what is strongly rumoured to be the best Quiz night in Auckland. This is one I am really looking forward too.